Simplifying The Complex
Felhaber Larson’s workers’ compensation attorneys are uniquely qualified to assist employers of all sizes with their legal concerns regarding workers’ compensation laws and matters. Whether analyzing individual claims, assisting in implementing and maintaining return-to-work programs (including employee discipline) or litigating at the highest level, our attorneys directly advise employers to achieve the best outcome. In workers’ compensation litigation, we represent clients in all aspects – from initial case analysis through trial and, if necessary, appeal. When applicable, we also assist litigants in alternative dispute resolution.
We also provide legal assistance in all OSHA-related matters, including handling investigations, citations, litigation and settlements.
Felhaber Workers’ Compensation Experience:
- Litigation of disputed workers’ compensation claims
- Claims analysis
- Defense of related civil claims, including retaliatory discharge, third-party liability, ADA, FMLA, and subrogation
- Establishing and maintaining return-to-work programs
- Establishing and maintaining self-funded programs
- Supervisory and human resource training
- Workers’ compensation risk management
Felhaber OSHA experience:
- Counsel on compliance with OSHA standards
- Defense of OSHA administrative actions
- OSHA-related investigations and citations
- OSHA-related litigation