Legal Administrative Assistant:
Jen Egge | (612) 373-8540
Jessica Marsh focuses her practice in the areas of labor and employment law and commercial litigation. During law school, Ms. Marsh worked as a research assistant for Professors Stephen Befort and Laura Cooper, served as a director and competition team member of the Wagner Labor Law Moot Court, completed an internship at the National Labor Relations Board (“NLRB”) Region 18, and worked as a student attorney in the Workers' Rights Clinic. Before joining Felhaber, Ms. Marsh worked as a law clerk at the Minnesota Court of Appeals for Judge Thomas J. Kalitowski and Judge R.A. ("Jim") Randall. At Felhaber, Ms. Marsh has assisted in representing employers before the NLRB and the EEOC, as well as in court proceedings.
- Won Motion to Dismiss an employee’s case alleging discrimination in Hennepin County
- Victory for the Employer in an unemployment-benefits dispute published by the Minnesota Court of Appeals. Bangston v. Allina Medical Group, 766 N.W.2d 328 (Minn. App. 2009)
†Cases and descriptions are intended solely to illustrate the attorney’s professional experience, not to suggest that a particular result will be achieved in similar cases. The results of any particular case are governed by the specific facts and legal circumstances of that case.
- J. D., University of Minnesota Law School, magna cum laude, Core Concentration in Labor and Employment Law, 2007
- Graduate Certificate, Policy Issues on Work and Pay, University of Minnesota, 2007
- B.A., University of St Thomas, summa cum laude, Economics, International Studies, with a minor in French, 2004
- Minnesota, 2007
- United States District Court, Minnesota, 2008
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member