Chief Operating Officer Julie Pritchard-Hedtke has more than 20 years of experience helping law firms and lawyers manage their businesses, improve client service, make legal practice more effective and efficient, and anticipate market changes. Charged with oversight of the current business and future direction of the firm and its services, Julie manages the firm’s planning, marketing and business functions, as well as overall operations. She is responsible for financial planning, budgeting and controls, personnel administration, compensation, management, information systems, client services, marketing and the physical facilities. Julie’s strong background in law practice development, marketing and strategic planning also enhance her perspective and contributions as a member of the Firm’s Board of Directors
- B.S., Minnesota State University, Moorhead,, 1990
Theresa Stewart, PHR
Theresa (Terri) Stewart brings more than 20 years of experience in Human Resources to Felhaber Larson. She supervises and manages the firm’s legal administrative assistant staff, along with other members of the support staff. Terri is responsible for policy development and administration; employee relations; and performance management, including staffing, training and development, recruiting, regulating workflow, and coordinating projects. She assists the firm’s attorneys and support staff to function in a productive manner, being responsive and creative in identifying the needs of the firm.
Terri also supervises all facility activities, including coordinating office space, office relocations and expansion projects, and purchasing office equipment and supplies.
- B.S., Business Management, Northwestern College, St. Paul, MN, cum laude, 2009
- Human Resources for Professionals Certification, St. Paul College, 2003
- HR Certification Institute, Professional in Human Resources, 2003
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Association of Legal Administrators – MN
- Human Resources Section Co-chair, 2007-2010
- The Verdict, monthly newsletter layout editor, 1994-2010