Theresa Stewart, PHR
Theresa (Terri) Stewart brings more than 20 years of experience in Human Resources to Felhaber Larson. She supervises and manages the firm’s legal administrative assistant staff, along with other members of the support staff. Terri is responsible for policy development and administration; employee relations; and performance management, including staffing, training and development, recruiting, regulating workflow, and coordinating projects. She assists the firm’s attorneys and support staff to function in a productive manner, being responsive and creative in identifying the needs of the firm.
Terri also supervises all facility activities, including coordinating office space, office relocations and expansion projects, and purchasing office equipment and supplies.
- B.S., Business Management, Northwestern College, St. Paul, MN, cum laude, 2009
- Human Resources for Professionals Certification, St. Paul College, 2003
- HR Certification Institute, Professional in Human Resources, 2003
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Association of Legal Administrators – MN
- Human Resources Section Co-chair, 2007-2010
- The Verdict, monthly newsletter layout editor, 1994-2010