Collaborative And Supportive Environment
Felhaber Larson offers an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package that has garnered honors for our commitment to helping everyone at Felhaber plan for their future and prepare for retirement. This package includes:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Group life, accidental death & dismemberment, and long-term disability insurance
- Employee savings and profit sharing
- Pre-tax payroll deductions for insurance, medical and dental expenses, and child care
- Qualified Transportation Plan Option: a portion of salary can be set aside on a pre-tax basis (for monthly parking contracts and bus cards).
Felhaber Larson is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a work environment inclusive of all employees, regardless of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, socioeconomic background, sexual orientation, place of residence, political affiliation, marital or family status, family responsibilities, disability, status as a veteran or any other legally protected characteristic. Our firm recognizes and appreciates the differences each of our employees brings to our practice of law and the breadth of ideas, values and perspectives that are generated as a result. We are committed to having a professional workforce that reflects and best serves not only our clients, but also the community as a whole.
To inquire further about opportunities at Felhaber Larson, please contact Recruiting Chairs Randi J. Winter or Jacob C. Hendricks.