A Partner for Global Talent Solutions
Felhaber Larson recognizes that in the ever-changing global market corporations and institutional employers search all over the world for highly skilled talent. Our immigration law attorneys help employers navigate complex immigration laws and procedures as they seek to bring international personnel stateside.
Unlike law firms with more volume-based immigration practices, ours is characterized by an individually focused approach that gives equal, personal attention to both the highly skilled professionals we assist and the companies and organizations seeking to employ them.
We carefully listen to, analyze, and assess each individual client request to ensure we are fully attuned to our client’s needs, and are best-prepared to efficiently and cost-effectively address them.
Felhaber Corporate Immigration Law Experience
Felhaber Larson works with small and large business alike who require assistance with:
NON- IMMIGRANT (TEMPORARY) PETITIONS
- O-1: Qualification of foreign nationals with extraordinary ability or significant professional achievement in the sciences, education, business, or athletics under this classification
- TN: For Canadian and Mexican citizens based on NAFTA provisions
- L-1: Intra-company transferees for multinational corporations. Also, handling changes from L-1B to L-1A and converting L-1A petitions for subsequent First-Preference Immigrant benefits.
- H-1B: Cases and extensions for positions including high level executives, managers, physicians, researchers, scientists, IT professionals, and a variety of other professionals
IMMIGRANT (PERMANENT) PETITIONS
- Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researcher/Professor: For university clients, health care organizations, and corporate clients including Fortune 500 employers
- Multinational Executive/Manager: For high-level executives, and functional managers employed by multinational corporations
OTHER IMMIGRATION LAW MATTERS
- Consular Processing: Ensuring clients are prepared for visa interviews and inspections at U.S. border posts or U.S. ports of entry