Accomplished litigators, Felhaber Larson attorneys also excel at the strategic use of non-court forums like mediation, arbitration, and other alternative private proceedings to resolve disputes and achieve client goals. Whether court-ordered or agreed to by the parties, our attorneys have of strong record of results in alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
In addition to advocating zealously for our clients, Felhaber’s attorneys also frequently serve as arbitrators, mediators, or neutrals for other parties using ADR to resolve their conflicts. Respected practitioners, our attorneys use their extensive legal skills and practical business experience to guide opposing parties through their conflict, often helping them reach a conclusion to their disputes.
Felhaber Alternative Dispute Resolution Experience
Felhaber attorneys have extensive experience helping clients reach resolution through alternative dispute proceedings in multiple forums and across a wide range of practices areas and problems, including:
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Court-ordered arbitrations and mediations
- Contractually required arbitrations, including proceedings before the American Arbitration Association, and JAMS
- Family law mediations and arbitrations
- Homeowners association arbitrations and mediations
- Labor law grievance and Interest arbitrations
- Multiemployer plan withdrawal liability arbitrations
- Land use and regulation arbitrations and mediations
- Property valuations arising in condemnation actions, special assessment appeals, and property tax mediations
- Real estate and constructions arbitrations and mediations
- Experienced arbitrator, mediator and other neutral role services
- Special expertise in resolving disputes in areas of labor, employment, real estate, construction, eminent domain, special assessment appeals, and property tax appeals