Broad-Based Banking and Finance Law
Felhaber Larson has a broad-based banking and financial services law practice focused on providing legal support to banks and other financial institutions. The firm works with clients ranging from the nation’s largest banking companies to community banks, as well as credit unions.
For more than 50 years, Felhaber’s attorneys have assisted financial services clients with:
- Capitalization and ownership changes
- Commercial lending transactions
- Foreclosures and receiverships
- Loan workouts, restructuring and bankruptcy
- Regulatory and compliance matters