Experienced, Outcome-Focused Litigation Attorneys
When faced with the prospect of litigation, you have decisions to make. Our clients trust us to arm them with the information, options and recommendations needed to make sound decisions regarding the best possible strategy and outcome for that litigation. Then, after tasking us with achieving a desired goal, our clients know they can count on us to apply the talent, experience and relentless work ethic necessary to achieve that outcome.
At Felhaber Larson, we understand that our clients define “success” in litigation as meeting or exceeding expected results. For example, a trial victory following hard-fought litigation may be exactly the outcome a client needs when faced with litigation initiated by a major competitor. By the same token, a client intent on resolving a claim quickly in order to focus on business pursuits might not view a trial victory following years of litigation (and the resulting legal bills) as a “success.” The bottom line for our team of exceptional litigation lawyers is to achieve our clients’ goals in the most professional and effective manner possible.
We have historically been recognized as a leader in the area of employment defense litigation and we remain among the elite in this field by continually adding high-caliber practitioners to our strong and deep employment litigation practice. We represent employers in all facets of employment-related litigation, including the following:
- Administrative agency proceedings
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Appeals and appellate litigation
- Discrimination claims and class actions
- Employment agreement defense and breach claims
- Fair Labor Standards Act claims and class actions
- Family and Medical Leave Act claims
- Harassment claims
- Noncompetition agreement disputes
- Retaliation, reprisal and whistleblower claims
- Workers compensation matters
- ERISA and benefits litigation